SERVICES AND RATES
*Rates are subject to change
*Rates quoted are for the Twin Ports area
*Higher tax rates may be applicable to highly complex returns.
Income Tax Preparation
*All national income tax rate statistics are according to the National Society of Accountants except the additional state return
Discounts: Must show a valid ID
Military: 10% off
Student Discount: Undergraduate and graduate students 50% off
*Must show a valid student ID
Payment plans can be negotiated based upon your financial status.
Second looks at current or prior three years and initial 1 hour business consultations are always FREE!
Contact us today to set up your appointment.
Complete List of Services
- Income Tax Preparation
- Amendments of Prior Tax Returns
- Income Tax Education
- QuickBooks Training
- Sales Tax
- Business Consulting & Advisory
- Cash Flow Projections
- Margin Analysis
- Company Valuations
- Loan Document Preparation
- IRS & State Resolution
- Non-profit Accounting
- Non-certified Audit
- Controller Service
$100/month for up to four employees all in same state + $5/month each additional employee + $9/month for each additional state
Please inquire about rates if your business has more than 50 employees
These rates include the software to run payroll (as often as needed), direct deposit, scheduled tax payments, 941s, 940, and W-2 processing.
Addendum as of March 1, 2016
In the event that an account becomes delinquent for any reason and is turned over for collections, a collections cost of 50% will be added to the past due balance.
1099's processing: $15 each with a minimum $50 charge.
1) Most services are billed and due prior to services being rendered.
2) Services provided beyond a client’s monthly contract scope and those needing sporadic hourly work will be invoiced when services are rendered and are due upon receipt.
3) Monthly bookkeeping clients must be set up for electronic debits, with payments to TCG occurring on the 1st business day of each month.
4) Clients will be charged a $35 fee if an electronic debit does not process.
5) Unpaid bills will accrue 1.5% interest per month.
6) Clients with outstanding balances must set up a payment plan.
7) Prepay the next 12 months and receive 10% off!