The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that business operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Greet and assist clients Answer phones Schedule client meetings.
- Add events (chamber, fuse, BNI, etc.) and client meetings to employees calendar’s.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Record meeting minutes.
- Maintain confidential records and files - scan and organize onto cloud server.
- Use of CRM to track all client contact and data.
- Maintain several internal documents for various tracking purposes.
- Maintain website content.
- Research and assist with the preparation of policies and procedures.
- Keep office clean and presentable.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Able to read and speak the English language proficiently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Social media experience.
- Content creation experience.
- QuickBooks experience.
- Intuit Online Payroll experience.
- Billing and collections experience.
- Refer to Bookkeeping & Payroll job posting for further details related to payroll and bookkeeping experience.